Final Symposium: Endothelial Cells and Macrophages in the Brain
28th to 30th September 2022 / Budapest
Welcome to the final Symposium of the ENTRAIN Consortium. It will be possible to attend the Symposium online.
invited talks on 28th and 29th September 2022 by:
- Dr. Krzysztof Kucharz, University of Copenhagen
- Prof. Dr. Pablo Blinder, University of Tel Aviv
- Dr. Rejane Rua, Immunology Center of Marseille Luminy
- Dr. Adam Denes, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- Prof. Dr. Martin Dichgans, LMU Klinikum, Munich
- Prof. Dr. Maria Deli, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Szeged
- Prof. Dr. Muge Yemisci, Hacettepe University, Ankara
- Prof. Dr. Elga de Vries, VUmc Amsterdam
- Dr. Gijs Kooij, VUmc, Amsterdam
Participation is free of charge. However, registration is necessary. Registration for participation in person is closed, Registration for online participation is still possible until 25.09.2022.
In the second part of the Symposium, our young researchers will present their progress and achievements during their time as early stage researchers.