Symposium: Endothelial Cells and Macrophages in the Brain
28th to 30th September 2022 / Budapest
Welcome to the final Symposium of the ENTRAIN Consortium.
invited talks on 28th and 29th September 2022 by:
- Dr. Krzysztof Kucharz, University of Copenhagen
- Dr. Pablo Blinder, University of Tel Aviv
- Dr. Rejane Rua, Immunology Center of Marseille Luminy
- Dr. Adam Denes, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- Prof. Dr. Martin Dichgans, LMU Klinikum, Munich
- Prof. Dr. Maria Deli, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Szeged
- Prof. Dr. Muge Yemisci, Hacettepe University, Ankara
- Prof. Dr. Gabriela Constantin, University of Verona
In the second part of the Symposium, our young researchers will present their progress and achievements during their time as early stage researchers.